The VMware AirWatch® team is excited to announce that VMware Boxer v3.12 for Android is publicly available.
What’s New in this App Version
- BINXA-2425: Select all from sender – allows for bulk selection of emails
- BINXA-2705: Smarter loading of message bodies in the email conversation view
- BINXA-3432: Microsoft IRM improvements and bug fixes
Bugs Fixed in this App Version
- BINXA-3534: Sync becomes disabled on Android N devices
- BINXA-3616: Authentication error during message send
- BINXA-3435: Email recipient updated as "firstname.lastname@example.org"
- BINXA-3215: Contact search result does not display any GAL contacts on Exchange Server 2007
- BINXA-3106: When an email with yourself in CC is sent to somebody, in the main Inbox screen the recipient will appear as the sender
- BINXA-3012: Opening .eml attachments within another .eml attachments fails
- BINXA-2781: Orientation gets stuck after swipe action
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading VMware Boxer v3.12 for Android.
- Android 4.2 or higher
- AirWatch Console 8.3 FP5 or higher
How to Download VMware Boxer v3.12 for Android
- Prior Version is Installed – Direct end users to update the app when prompted. The application seamlessly updates over the existing application version without disrupting device enterprise functionality.
- Prior Version is Not Installed – Direct end users to download it from the Google Play Store.
Support Contact Information
The AirWatch Team