The VMware AirWatch® team is excited to announce that VMware AirWatch Samsung ELM Service for Android v3.1 is publicly available.
What’s New in this App Version
- Added ability to modify Knox Email Settings profile and certificates without re-applying email settings.
- Knox 2.1 or higher required
- Added ability to automatically grant necessary permissions for AirWatch Launcher on Android Marshmallow devices.
- Added support for new Application Restrictions inside and outside the Knox Container by using a Custom Settings profile:
- Restrict clear app data
- Restrict clear app cache
- Restrict force stop of app
- Knox Standard SDK 3.0 or higher required
- Added support for Knox Mobile Enrollment using Advanced Staging User
- Added the ability to configure PAC URL for Wi-Fi Proxy with a Custom Settings profile.
- Knox Standard SDK 5.5 or higher required
Bug Fixed in this App Version
- AAGNT-179007: Resolved an issue where the AirWatch Agent closes after each sync when an application whitelist is configured.
- AAGNT-179160: Resolved an issue that caused certificate installation status to be reported incorrectly
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading VMware AirWatch Samsung ELM Service for Android v3.1.
- AirWatch Agent for Android v7.0
- AirWatch Console v8.4+
How to Download AirWatch Samsung ELM Service for Android v3.1
- Prior Version is Installed – Direct end users to update the app when prompted. The application seamlessly updates over the existing application version without disrupting device enterprise functionality.
- Prior Version is Not Installed – Direct end users to download it from the Google Play Store.
Support Contact Information
The AirWatch Team