The VMware AirWatch team is excited to announce that VMware Content Locker v3.12 for iOS is publicly available.
What’s New in this App Version
- Security Improvements
Bugs Fixed in this App Version
- ISCL-174473: Fixed an issue where the app may allow renaming different files with the same file name.
- ISCL-174822: Fixed an issue where certain Office file types are not displaying file extensions.
- ISCL-174853: Fixed an issue where users could use the rename option for folders/files on an NFS repository.
- ISCL-174916: Fixed an issue where the copy link for the share option within the Personal Content had to be pressed twice.
- ISCL-175013: Fixed minor issues for internal passcode.
- ISCL-175080: Fixed an issue where content was not properly discarded during the import of new content and opting not to save the previous content.
- ISCL-175161: Fixed an issue where Deleting a local copy of an IRM file did not remove the IRM lock icon.
- ISCL-175167: Fixed an issue where the option for Office files to save as draft was not available during certain scenarios.
- ISCL-175193: Fix and issue where the "New" content label was not displaying on Personal Content files.
- ISCL-175201: Fixed an issue where the "More" menu option on a PDF file that had hyperlinks was empty.
- ISCL-175213: Fixed an issue where the Content Locker app may crash when using the multiselect option to attempt to email several files.
- ISCL-175216: Fixed an issue where the onboarding option was not displayed after a user logs out and logs back in with different credentials.
- ISCL-175228: Fixed an issue where the Delete from Cloud option displayed when selecting content from Personal Content and AirWatch Content repositories.
- ISCL-175229: Fixed an issue where the Content Locker app may crash when viewing Video in open tab and then played in card view and back to tab view.
- ISCL-175251: Fixed an issue where the option to save an embedded PDF file opened from a .msg file was not available.
- ISCL-175264: Fixed an issue where the passcode authorization screen displayed for a second time after entering the passcode and then disappeared.
- ISCL-175283: Fixed an issue where users are unable to open IRM files after bringing up control center.
- ISCL-175292: Fixed an issue where an incorrect Japanese translation was used for the “Home” label in the latest app version 3.10.
- ISCL-175324: App crashes every time on editing a PDF file and saving it as a DRAFT
Known Issues in this App Version
- ISCL-173744: The number of files displayed below the Folder name does not include the count for sub-folders files
- ISCL-174145: Checkboxes in .doc/.docx Word files do not display when opening in the Content Locker application
- ISCL-174363: Content Locker does not display dropdown lists in Excel files
- ISCL-174639: End-user must "ungroup" SmartArt objects to edit text after saving a document
- ISCL-174658: Original styles are lost and replaced with new styles in Word documents after saving the file
- ISCL-174747: Format shapes on Microsoft Office on iOS SCL
- ISCL-174856: Doc Extension for Content Locker for iOS v3.1 may fail to open
- ISCL-174902: Content Locker crashes on large PDF images
- ISCL-174923: 80002 error when opening Content Locker in airplane mode when SDK auth is set to "Username and password"
- ISCL-175022: Certain annotations in Office documents are shifting when opened in Office for desktop
- ISCL-175110: iOS 10 - PDF files with no embedded fonts are not rendering correctly
- ISCL-175195: Breadcrumb for repositories is showing incorrectly when there are multiples entries of the same repository
- ISCL-175199: "Protected documents do not support editing" message for Read-Only Password-Protected files is incorrect
- ISCL-175204: Files in Content Locker are not syncing after editing a file
- ISCL-175214: Content Locker app is crashing on certain docx files
- ISCL-175256: PDF thumb nails are not switching to night mode or vice versa when changing night mode settings
- ISCL-175268: Content Locker app may display the incorrect username after logging in with a different user
- ISCL-175294: Content Locker app icons show up as black arrows in Container when pushed as internal app from console
- ISCL-175296: Some .pptx graphs may display incorrectly or differently from the desktop version
- ISCL-175326: Content Locker app is sending duplicate log files to the console
- ISCL-175327: Content Locker app may crash when opening .pptx files with keynotes
- ISCL-175330: Content control enabled Word documents crash when opened in Content Locker
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading VMware Content Locker v3.12 for iOS.
- iOS 9 or above
How to Download VMware Content Locker v3.12 for iOS
- Prior Version is Installed – Direct end users to update the app when prompted. The application seamlessly updates over the existing application version without disrupting device enterprise functionality.
- Prior Version is Not Installed – Direct end users to download VMware Content Locker v3.12 for iOS from the Apple App Store.
Support Contact Information
The VMware AirWatch Team