The VMware AirWatch® team is excited to announce that AirWatch Agent v5.4 for iOS is publicly available.
What’s New in this App Version
- Backgrounding improvements
Bugs Fixed in this App Version
- IAGNT-169272: Resolved issue where the "Next" button is active before the user has selected an OG.
- IAGNT-169219: Resolved Voice Over gaps.
- IAGNT-169092: Resolved issue where iBeacon devices do not remove the Device Profile from devices after the user comes out of the iBeacon Area.
- IAGNT-169066: Resolved issue where a query does not retrieve the location data from the device.
- IAGNT-168892: Resolved issues with Telecom Data Reporting being inconsistent.
- IAGNT-168816: Resolved issue with Incorrect Title being displayed on Messages Page within Agent.
- IAGNT-168601: Resolved issue with Agent showing "Welcome to AirWatch" enrollment page when pushed down as a managed app from Admin Console.
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading AirWatch Agent v5.4 for iOS.
- iOS 8 and higher
- AirWatch Console 8.2 and higher
How to Download AirWatch Agent v5.4 for iOS
- Prior Version is Installed – Direct end users to update the app when prompted. The application seamlessly updates over the existing application version without disrupting device enterprise functionality.
- Prior Version is Not Installed – Direct end users to download the app from the App Store
Support Contact Information
The AirWatch Team