Introducing VMware AirWatch® Zebra MX Service v2.0 for Android
The VMware AirWatch® team is excited to announce that AirWatch Zebra MX Service v2.0 for Android is publicly available.
What’s New in this App Version
- AAGNT-178034: Enable or Disable the ability to take a screenshot.
- AAGNT-178031: Added the ability to force WiFi in an “On” state, so it cannot be turned off by the user.
- Enhancements around existing features
- AAGNT-178038: Application Whitelisting
- AAGNT-178037: Factory Reset
- AAGNT-178036: Enterprise Reset
Bugs Fixed in this App Version
- AAGNT-178789: Fixed an issue with Allow USB Mass Storage.
- AAGNT-178659: Fixed an issue with GPS Location Restriction.
- AAGNT-178624: Fixed an issue where Launcher would fail to configure when installed through Staging manifest.
- AAGNT-178529: Fixed an issue with Background Data restriction.
- AAGNT-178794: Fixed an issue with Allow Non Market App Restriction.
- RDC-183: Fixed an issue applying the Time Zone in a Date/Time Profile.
- AAGNT-178903: Fixed an issue with upgrading the AirWatch Launcher version.
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading AirWatch Zebra MX Service v2.0 for Android.
- Zebra Android device running Android KitKat (4.4) or higher
- Android Jelly Bean (4.1) is no longer supported in this version
- Android Agent 7.0
- AirWatch Console 8.4+
How to Download AirWatch Zebra MX Service v2.0 for Android
- Prior Version is Installed – With the MDM Agent Upgrade File/Action, the application seamlessly updates over the existing application version without disrupting device enterprise functionality.
- Prior Version is Not Installed – Direct end users to download the APF file from the myAirWatch Resource Portal.
Support Contact Information
The AirWatch Team