The VMware AirWatch® team is excited to announce that AirWatch Advanced Remote Management v4.0 for Windows Mobile and CE is available.
What’s New in this App Version
- Improved performance to allow much faster response times during a remote session.
- Added custom device skins to allow clicking device keys specific to your model, just as if it was in your hand. This feature requires certified devices so the keys can be mapped appropriately. If your device is not yet supported, a default skin displays.
- Add a new HTML5 Console for a better, faster user experience without the Java requirement of previous AirWatch Advanced Remote Management releases.
- Added Audit Log to track remote session time and duration.
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading AirWatch Advanced Remote Management v4.0 for Windows Mobile / CE.
- Windows Mobile 5.0 or above device or Windows CE 5/6/7 device
- Windows Mobile Agent 6.0.40+
- AirWatch SaaS Environment 9.0.1+
- On-premises deployments are not supported at this time.
- Chrome, Edge, IE, or Safari as a browser
- A Rugged SKU attached to your account with Sales
- Please check with your Account Rep to ensure your account has the correct SKU. AirWatch Advanced Remote Management v4.0 will not properly connect to any AirWatch Console environment that does not have the Rugged SKU enabled.
How to Download AirWatch Advanced Remote Management v4.0 for Windows Mobile / CE
- Prior Version is Not Installed – Download the agent from AirWatch Resources. Once downloaded, push the CAB to your devices via Product Provisioning.
- Prior Version is Installed – If you have a prior version of AirWatch Windows Mobile Advanced Remote Management installed on your device, you must upgrade your existing Advanced Remote Management Agent by uninstalling the previous version and then pushing the new version. See above for steps once the previous version is Uninstalled.
Support Contact Information
The AirWatch Team