The VMware AirWatch® team is excited to announce that AirWatch AirWatch MDM Agent v6.0.40 for Windows Mobile is publicly available.
What’s New in this App Version
- WMAGNT-2685: Support for Remote Management 4.0
Improvements and Features of Remote Management 4.0:
- Improved performance to allow much faster response times during a remote session.
- Device Custom Skins to allow clicking device keys specific to your model, just as if it was in your hand. This feature requires the device to be certified so the keys can be mapped appropriately. If your device is not yet supported a default skin will be applied in the meantime.
- HTML5 Console for a better, faster user experience without the Java requirement of previous AirWatch Remote Management releases.
- Audit Log to track remote session time and duration
Bugs Fixed in this App Version
- WMAGNT-2670: Fixed issue where products reported a compliant status after re-enrollment of device without jobs/job processing.
- RUGG-943: Fixed issue where deprovisioning prevented remote management after the re-enrollment as it says "Device not registered."
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading AirWatch AirWatch MDM Agent v6.0.40 for Windows Mobile.
- Windows Mobile 5.0 and higher or Windows CE 5 and higher
How to Download AirWatch AirWatch MDM Agent v6.0.40 for Windows Mobile
- Prior Version is Installed – If you have a prior version of AirWatch Windows Mobile MDM Agent installed on your device, you will need to upgrade your existing agent (please refer to the Windows Mobile Platform guide for specific instructions on performing this if needed).
- ·Prior Version is Not Installed – If you do not have a prior version of AirWatch Windows Mobile MDM Agent installed on your device, you can access it in one of the following ways:
- SaaS customers: Through the AirWatch Console via web-based enrollment, a sideload cab file from the console, or using the staging methods (Sideload Staging, Barcode Enrollment – Motorola devices only, On-Demand) located under the product provisioning section. See the user guide for further details.
- On-Premises Customers: Download it from the Ask Resource Portal.
Support Contact Information
The AirWatch Team