The VMware AirWatch® team is excited to announce that VMware Boxer v3.12 for iOS is publicly available.
What’s New in this App Version
- BINXI-2747: Option to show week numbers in Calendar’s month view
- BINXI-2680: Department and office location display on contact detail page
- BINXI-2556: Include attachment names in searched fields
Bugs Fixed in this App Version
- BINXI-3224: Event times showing 1 hour off after DST change in Calendar view
- BINXI-3158: Email missing after returning from background state
- BINXI-3101: App performance is very slow and sometime the app hangs
- BINXI-3017: Localization Issue: 'To' field in compose screen is not localized correctly in Hebrew
- BINXI-3264: Passcode timeout being reached while using app
- BINXI-3210: Accepting an update via calendar reverts to unaccepted
- BINXI-3123: Incorrect handling of URL encoding in certain links
- BINXI-3120: Error when setting automatic replies
- BINXI-2830: Not prompting for password screen on changing password in ActiveSync/Domain
- BINXI-1989: Flickering when enabling HTML signatures and quick templates
- BINXI-1772: Add to favorites option from GAL works intermittently
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading VMware Boxer v3.12 for iOS.
- iOS 9 and higher
- AirWatch Console 8.3 FP5 or higher
How to Download VMware Boxer v3.12 for iOS
- Prior Version is Installed – Direct end users to update the app when prompted. The application seamlessly updates over the existing application version without disrupting device enterprise functionality.
- Prior Version is Not Installed – Direct end users to download it from the App Store.
Support Contact Information
The AirWatch Team