The VMware AirWatch® team is excited to announce that AirWatch Remote Management v3.0.1 for Windows Mobile / CE is publicly available.
Bugs Fixed in this App Version
- REMOTE-595: Fixed issue with secure flag usage with applet
- REMOTE-593: Fixed issue where the Remote Management Server reported Device Not Registered error (DNR) for Honeywell devices
- WMAGNT-2726: Fixed issue where Remote Management was unable to authenticate
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading AirWatch Remote Management v3.0.1 for Windows Mobile / CE.
- Windows Mobile 5.0 or above device or Windows CE 5/6/7 device
- Latest RMS server configured and installed in respective environment.
- For SaaS customers, this will be managed by the AirWatch SaaS Ops team.
- For on premise customers the AirWatch Deployments team will handle the setup.
- Java enabled/supported browser
How to Download AirWatch Remote Management v3.0.1 for Windows Mobile / CE
- Prior Version is Not Installed – Download the agent from AirWatch Resources. You must be whitelisted to access the CAB file. Please contact your account manager for more information on getting access. Once downloaded, push the CAB to your devices via Product Provisioning.
- Prior Version is Installed – If you have a prior version of AirWatch Windows Mobile Remote Management installed on your device, you must upgrade your existing RM Agent by uninstalling the previous version and then pushing the new version. See above for steps once the previous version is Uninstalled.
Support Contact Information
The AirWatch Team