The VMware AirWatch® team is excited to announce that AirWatch Inbox v2.10 for Android is publicly available.
Bugs Fixed / Features in this App Version
- AINBX-185721: Added unique header field to trap emails using a mail filter
- AINBX-184580: Activities within Inbox app should not be triggered by any third-party applications
- AINBX-185758: Phone numbers with extension (comma, semicolon) should be clickable
- AINBX-185720: Fixed the issue where hyperlink transformation was not working in Inbox Calendar app
- AINBX-185778: Fixed the issue of Error message that was displayed when receiving encrypted email with attachment
- AINBX-185685: Resolved CPO error during calendar sync
- AINBX-185798: Fixed calendar sync issue
- AINBX-7: Exported flag not defined in manifest
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading VMware AirWatch Inbox v2.10 for Android.
- AirWatch Console 8.0
How to Download VMware AirWatch Inbox v2.10 for Android
- Prior Version is Installed – Direct end users to update the app when prompted. The application seamlessly updates over the existing application version without disrupting device enterprise functionality.
- Prior Version is Not Installed – Direct end users to download it from the Play Store.
Support Contact Information
The AirWatch Team