The VMware AirWatch team is excited to announce that VMware Content Locker v3.10.1 for iOS is publicly available.
Bugs Fixed in this App Version
- Unable to download content after uploading on a RFS enabled Org Group (ISCL-175279).
- Content Locker repetitive prompts for username and password for Personal Content (ISCL-175280).
- Delete from Cloud option in Personal Content when RFS is enabled is missing (ISCL-175285).
Known Issues in this App Version
- Checkboxes in .doc/.docx Word files do not display when opening in the Content Locker application (ISCL-174145).
- Required fields metadata is being removed by the Content Locker application after editing and saving back to SharePoint 2013 (ISCL-174360).
- Content Locker does not display dropdown lists in Excel files (ISCL-174363).
- Certain Font styles may display incorrectly in Office files (ISCL-174623).
- End-user must "ungroup" SmartArt objects to edit text after saving a document (ISCL-174639).
- Original styles are lost and replaced with new styles in Word documents after saving the file (ISCL-174658).
- Format shapes on Microsoft Office on iOS SCL (ISCL-174747).
- Doc Extension for Content Locker for iOS v3.1 may fail to open (ISCL-174856).
- Content Locker crashes on large PDF images (ISCL-174902).
- Content Locker returns 80002 error when opened in airplane mode with "Username and password" SDK auth (ISCL-174923).
- Download of specific HTML files are unsuccessful (ISCL-175218).
- Content Locker app is crashing on certain docx files (ISCL-175214).
- Files in Content Locker are not syncing after editing a file (ISCL-175204).
- Breadcrumb for repositories is showing incorrectly when there are multiples entries of the same repository (ISCL-175195).
- iOS 10 - PDF files with no embedded fonts are not rendering correctly (ISCL-175110).
- Number of files displayed below the Folder name doesn't include the count for sub-folders files (ISCL-173744).
- "Protected documents do not support editing" message for Read-Only Password-Protected files is incorrect (ISCL-175199).
- Touch ID option may disappear on accessing the Content Locker app when SSO is disabled (ISCL-175241).
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading VMware Content Locker v3.10.1 for iOS.
- iOS 9.0+
How to Download VMware Content Locker v3.10.1 for iOS
- Prior Version is Installed – Direct end users to update the app when prompted. The application seamlessly updates over the existing application version without disrupting device enterprise functionality.
- Prior Version is Not Installed – Direct end users to download VMware Content Locker v3.10.1 for iOS from the Apple App Store.
Support Contact Information
The VMware AirWatch Team