The VMware AirWatch® team is excited to announce that VMware Boxer v3.10.1 for Android is publicly available.
Bugs Fixed in this App Version
- Boxer sends ICS attachments instead of calendar invites in the Jerusalem time zone (BINXA-3361)
- “Show images” option not displayed on email containing inline images (BINXA-3381)
- Some emails never load inline images (BINXA-3426)
- Boxer crashing continuously on PIN unlock (BINXA-3439)
- Crash on conversation view for Xiaomi devices (BINXA-3447)
- Crash on trying to save IRM templates (BINXA-3454)
- Crash when using the Calendar widget (BINXA-3455)
- Crashlytics crash relating to attachments (BINXA-3465)
Known Issues in this App Version
- Email notifications are displayed when notifications are disabled (BINXA-2873)
- Inline images intermittently not displayed (BINXA-2624)
- Response email is not saved to Outbox when responding to an event in offline mode (BINXA-2397)
- Removing the last account in the app does not clear the app passcode (BINXA-3046)
- Conference calling access code is displayed as a row and is highlighted like a phone number (BINXA-3000)
- When guest changes RSVP for a single instance of a recurring event, the response is applied to the rest of the occurrences (BINXA-2337)
- Boxer crashes when trying to open attachments from an EML (BINXA-3310)
- Contact tab labels are flipped in Hebrew (BINXA-3241)
- Corrupted invitations sent to recipient (BINXA-3239)
- App crashes when opening certain .doc files received as attachments (BINXA-3307)
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading AirWatch Boxer v3.10.1 for Android.
- Android 4.2 or higher
- AirWatch Console 8.3 FP5 or higher
How to Download AirWatch Boxer v3.10.1 for Android
- Prior Version is Installed – Direct end users to update the app when prompted. The application seamlessly updates over the existing application version without disrupting device enterprise functionality.
Prior Version is Not Installed – Direct end users to download it from the Google Play Store.
Support Contact Information
The AirWatch Team