The VMware AirWatch® team is excited to announce that AirWatch Container v3.2 for Android is publicly available.
Bug Fixes in this App Version
- AWORK-168249: Reset passcode screen is appearing instead of SSO screen when maximum passcode age is set.
- AWORK-168220: Fixed an issue where a blank screen is shown when selecting the certificate install notification.
- AWORK-168217: Fixed an issue where Wi-Fi with a certificate profile does not configure correctly.
- AWORK-168216: Fixed a translation issue in the login window.
- AWORK-168177: Fixed an issue where Container does not ask for a passcode when there is an authentication timeout, even though Container is sent to the background and relaunched.
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading AirWatch Container v3.2 for Android.
- Android 4.0+ (Ice Cream Sandwich and above)
- AirWatch Console 8.1+
How to Download AirWatch Container v3.2 for Android
- Prior version is installed – Direct end users to update the app when prompted. The application seamlessly updates over the existing application version without disrupting device enterprise functionality.
- Prior version is not installed – Direct end users to download it from the Play Store.
Support Contact Information
The AirWatch Team