The VMware AirWatch® team is excited to announce that VMware Boxer v3.10 for Android is publicly available.
What’s New in this App Version
- BINXA-2785: Microsoft ActiveSync Rights Management support
- BINXA-1277: Select All improvements
- BINXA-3186: Upgraded Polaris document reader
- BINXA-3216: Updated app branding
Bugs Fixed in this App Version
- BINXA-3101: Phone number partially linked in email body
- BINXA-3165: Boxer crahes when trying to open an attachment when the device in on Hebrew locale
- BINXA-2659: Hebrew text is seen gibberish
- BINXA-3397: If “Sharing” is not allowed in the console, the user cannot add attachments to messages
Known Issues in this App Version
- BINXA-2873: Email notifications are displayed even when notifications are disabled
- BINXA-2624: Inline images intermittently are not displayed
- BINXA-2397: Response email is not saved to Outbox when responding to an event in offline mode
- BINXA-3046: Removing the last account in the app does not clear the app passcode
- BINXA-3000: Conference calling access code is displayed as a row and is highlighted like that of a phone number
- BINXA-3361: Boxer sends ICS attachments instead of calendar invites when on Jerusalem timezone
- BINXA-2337: When guest changes RSVP for a single instance of a recurring event, the response is applied to the rest of the occurrences
- BINXA-3310: Boxer crashes when trying to open attachments from an EML
- BINXA-3241: Contact tab labels are flipped when in Hebrew mode
- BINXA-3239: Corrupted invitations are sent to recipient
- BINXA-3307: App crashes when opening certain .doc files received as attachments
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading VMware Boxer v3.10 for Android.
- Android 4.2 or higher
- AirWatch Console 8.3 FP5 or higher
How to Download VMware Boxer v3.10 for Android
- Prior Version is Installed – Direct end users to update the app when prompted. The application seamlessly updates over the existing application version without disrupting device enterprise functionality.
- Prior Version is Not Installed – Direct end users to download it from the Google Play Store.
Support Contact Information
The AirWatch Team