The VMware AirWatch®team is excited to announce that VMware Boxer v3.10 for iOS is publicly available.
Bugs Fixed in this App Version
- BINXI-3107: Drafts are not getting saved to the local drafts folder
- BINXI-3224: Event times showing 1 hour off after DST change in Calendar View
- BINXI-3206: Unable to add a Yahoo account. Error message states “Authentication error: Completed”
- BINXI-3141: Unflagging in OWA is not syncing in Boxer
- BINXI-3137: Double emails are occurring when receiving ENS notification while the application is open
- BINXI-3113: Touch ID: App freezes in launch screen after the device is unlocked or locked
- BINXI-3250: Prototype multiple body fetch request for Exchange
- BINXI-3199: Unable to edit the CC/BC fields after the user exits those fields
- BINXI-3228: Email cannot complete initial sync
- BINXI-3229: Touch ID and Passcode screens are shown at the same time
- BINXI-3060: Improvements to Pull to Refresh
- BINXI-3072: Improvements to Calendar responses
- BINXI-3019: Improvements to Sync
- BINXI-3018: Global Address List (GAL) search improvements to work correctly with Hebrew names
- BINXI-2958: Include the ‘+’ sign in the Caller Id export for international numbers
- BINXI-2798: Fixes for Certificate Based Authentication (CBA) renewals
- BINXI-3118: Boxer is able to open IRMS attachments
- BINXI-3005: Action grid labels showing correctly for all locales
- BINXI-3103: Fixed iOS text suggestion that is not obscured for Chinese and other double byte languages
Known Issues in this App Version
- BINXI-2993: Investigate throttling in Office365
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading VMware Boxer v3.10 for iOS.
- iOS 9 and higher
- AirWatch Console 8.3,6 or higher
How to Download VMware Boxer v3.10 for iOS
- Prior Version is Installed – Direct end users to update the app when prompted. The application seamlessly updates over the existing application version without disrupting device enterprise functionality.
- Prior Version is Not Installed – Direct end users to download it from the App Store.
Support Contact Information
The AirWatch Team