The VMware AirWatch® team is excited to announce that AirWatch MDM Agent v6.0 for Windows Mobile is publicly available.
What’s New in this App Version
Product Provisioning Improvements
- Added the ability to Override default download path for files/actions.
- Added adapter support for Adapter Time condition to Honeywell 99EX devices.
- Enhanced the Force Reprocess action to reinstall all product components.
- Added agent persistence support for Honeywell CV31.
- Consolidated the tabs in the AW Diagnostics Utility.
- Added command to AWScript utility to update/modify file properties.
- Added wild card (*, ?) support to available commands in AWScript utility.
- Security Improvement – Updated OpenSSL to version 1.0.2.
Bugs Fixed in this App Version
- WMAGNT-1979: Fixed issue where the Agent Upgrade action failed when on Windows Rugged devices in shared mode.
- WMAGNT-1986: Fixed issue where the device entered an infinite loop during a cold boot where the advanced staging package contained a cold boot action.
- WMAGNT-2000: Failed move/copy actions now cleanup the download folder/cache if the copy fails from the download folder.
- WMAGNT-2003: Fixed issue where the agent did not restore the persisted products after an agent upgrade.
- WMAGNT-2009: Fixed issue where "Notify Board change" API failed if the network connection was not present.
- WMAGNT-2018: Fixed issue where Job Statistics incorrectly gave download info where no files were to be downloaded.
- WMAGNT-2023: Fixed issue where Custom Attribute ID was changed after a device reboot.
- WMAGNT-2089: Fixed issues where the Application Manager for WinCE devices crashed on jobs with certain Product Names.
- WMAGNT-2316: Fixed issue where the status of the products with a profile containing multiple payloads froze on the delivered status (status-2) in the database.
- WMAGNT-2082: Fixed issue in the AWApplication Manager where the agent did not remove the failed product entry under the failed tab once the failed product updated to complaint status.
- WMAGNT-2459: Fixed issue where the job status was not updated on the AirWatch Console if the network disconnected after the job completed on the device.
- WMAGNT-2466: Fixed issue where opening a 3rd party app on the device caused the airwatch app manager/airwatch diagnostics to crash.
- WMAGNT-2476: Fixed issue where the uninstall job for restriction profiles resulted in Failed status.
- WMAGNT-2570: Fixed issue where the job status is set to Orphaned when the device warm boots for three times while downloading files.
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading MDM Agent v6.0 for Windows Mobile.
- Windows Mobile 5.0 and higher or Windows CE 5 and higher
How to Download MDM Agent v6.0 for Windows Mobile
- Prior Version is Installed – If you have a prior version of AirWatch Windows Mobile MDM Agent installed on your device, you will need to to upgrade your existing agent (please reference the Windows Mobile Platform guide for specific instructions on performing this if needed).
- ·Prior Version is Not Installed – If you do not have a prior version of AirWatch Windows Mobile MDM Agent installed on your device, you can access it the following ways:
- SaaS customers: Through the AirWatch Console via web based enrollment, a side load cab file from the console, or using the Staging methods (Sideload Staging, Barcode Enrollment – Motorola devices only, On-Demand) located under the product provisioning section. See the user guide for further details.
- On Premise Customers: Download it from the Ask Resource Portal.
Support Contact Information
The AirWatch Team