Introducing VMware AirWatch® Inbox 2.10 for iOS
The VMware AirWatch® team is excited to announce that VMware AirWatch Inbox 2.10 for iOS is publicly available.
Bugs Fixed / Features in this App Version
- AEC-183972: Resolved HTML tags visibility when using S/MIME
- AEC-183950: Fixed the inconsistency of Unread/read status – handle status code 7
- AEC-183901: Resolved UI issue on iPhone Calendar
- AEC-183955: Fixed Notes field that were missing under contacts
- AEC-183923: Resolved Inbox notification to users about cancelled meetings that are removed from calendar
- AEC-183952: Resolved issue where attachments were opening in other apps when “SCL only” is enabled
- AEC-183958: Keyboard hiding some part of IRM policy screen
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading VMware AirWatch Inbox 2.10 for iOS.
- AirWatch Console 8.1
How to Download VMware AirWatch Inbox 2.10 for iOS
Prior Version is Not Installed – Direct end users to download it from the iTunes Store.
- Prior Version is Installed – Direct end users to update the app when prompted. The application seamlessly updates over the existing application version without disrupting device enterprise functionality.
Support Contact Information
The AirWatch Team