The AirWatch® team is excited to announce that AirWatch SDK v126.96.36.199 for iOS is publicly available.
Bugs Fixed in this App Version
- Resolved an issue with the App Store rejecting SDK apps due to an internal property named “keyData” which was conflicting with a private Apple API. (ISDK-168743)
- Resolved an issue where the beacon was not successfully sending in a specific edge case. (ISDK-168497)
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading AirWatch SDK v188.8.131.52 for iOS.
- iOS 7+
- AirWatch Console 8.0+ (may need to be higher depending on specific features)
How to Download AirWatch SDK v184.108.40.206 for iOS
- Existing SDK Users – Use the same SDK download link you used before from the myAirWatch portal to download the SDK.
- New SDK Users – Request download permissions from your AirWatch account representative.
Support Contact Information
The AirWatch Team