The VMware Workspace ONE Team is excited to announce that AirWatch support for Smart Glasses running Android is publicly available.
Smart Glasses are headsets or head-mounted displays that enable an augmented reality experience. The glasses display information in a hands-free smartphone-like format, and wearers communicate with the device using natural language voice commands.
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading AirWatch Agent Packages with Support for Smart Glasses Running Android.
- AirWatch Admin Console v8.2.0+
- PC/ Mac running Android Debug Bridge (ADB)
How to Download AirWatch Agent Package with Support for Smart Glasses Running Android
- AirWatch supports the following manufacturers: ODG, Recon Instruments, Vuzix and Atheer. The Agent Package is unique for each manufacturer and can be downloaded from the Resource Portal.
- Please refer the Smart Glasses User Guide for instructions on how to utilize the Agent Package and enroll Smart Glasses.
- Each vendor has an individual link in the Resources Portal:
Support Contact Information
The VMware Workspace ONE Team