The VMware AirWatch® team is excited to announce that AirWatch Samsung ELM Service v3.0.4 for Android is publicly available.
What’s New in this App Version
- Added support of Cisco AnyConnect VPN for Samsung Knox.
- Updated Samsung Knox License Management requirements for updating licenses.
- Added the ability to skip Android M Permission page during enrollment wizard for corporate devices.
- Added the ability to configure Wi-Fi profile with just the Identity Certificate.
- Enhanced Certificate Reporting for manual updates and removals.
Bugs Fixed in this App Version
- AAGNT-178305: Resolved issue where Samsung KNOX VPN profiles are not received by Tunnel client.
- AAGNT-178170: Wi-Fi TLS on native Android no longer installs certs twice.
- AAGNT-178061: Resolved issue where Agent is not configuring the Wi-Fi Proxy port on Safe 5.5+ devices.
- AAGNT-177800: OEM Enterprise information displays correctly on Agent landing page after side-loading service.
- AAGNT-177004: Resolved issue where S/MIME Certificates are not automatically configured on Samsung devices.
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading AirWatch Samsung ELM Service v3.0.4 for Android.
- Android 4.4+ (KitKat and higher)
- AirWatch Console v8.1+
How to Download AirWatch Samsung ELM Service v3.0.4 for Android
- Prior Version is Installed – Direct end users to update the app when prompted. The application seamlessly updates over the existing application version without disrupting device enterprise functionality.
- Prior Version is Not Installed – Direct end users to download it from the Google Play Store.
Support Contact Information
The AirWatch Team