The VMware AirWatch® team is excited to announce that VMware Content Locker 1.1 for Windows is publicly available.
What’s New in this App Version
- Network File Share Repository Support – Access content stored in a Network File Share on desktop and mobile devices
- VMware Fusion Support – Use a Windows 10 virtual machine to access content
- File Type Support – Play media filesincluding aac, alac, mp3, mp4, wav, mov, m4b, m4r, m4v, wmv
Bugs Fixed in this App Version
- Able to view Online only zip files in offline mode (WXSCL-1284)
- Crash when opening content in to viewer from Personal Content (WXSCL-1342)
- Import attachments using share window and opening again without closing crashes (WXSCL-1297)
- Pressing the back button twice while a file is opening into the viewer crashes on mobile (WXSCL-1276)
- Upload status failed if file size is approximately less than 1100 bytes (WXSCL-1365)
- Leave folder option not getting synced to cloud (WXSCL-1292)
- File showing as downloaded even its not downloaded in SharePoint (WXSCL-1303)
- When connected to Continuum, Repos which support OAuth can’t open in display for Authentication (WXSCL-1212)
- After re-publishing EAS profile, attachments not opening into Content Locker on Desktop (WAEC-178455)
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading VMware Content Locker 1.1 for Windows.
- Windows 10
- AirWatch Console 8.3
How to Download VMware VMware Content Locker 1.1 for Windows
- Windows Store – The app is available from the Windows Store.
- Windows 8.1 version is Installed – Content Locker 1.1 for Windows is not offered as an upgrade from the 8.1 version. You must install the new version from the Windows Store.
Support Contact Information
The AirWatch Team