The VMware AirWatch®team is excited to announce that AirWatch Boxer 3.9 for iOS is publicly available.
What’s New in this App Version
- Added support for Microsoft’s Information Rights Management in Exchange.
- Added functionality so that end users can easily browse and share recently viewed attachments in our new “Files” section.
- Updated the icon and branding.
- Added the ability to restore an end user’s previous selection of emails when undoing an action.
Bugs Fixed in this App Version
- Fixed an issue where push notifications were not received for Gmail accounts (BINXI-2422)
- Fixed an issue where calendar events were not being synced (BINXI-2611)
- Fixed an issue where custom app URLs did not open the intended app when tapped (BINXI-2456)
Known Issues in this App Version
- GAL photos have been disabled while we investigate a performance issue (BINXI-2923)
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading AirWatch Boxer v3.9 for iOS.
- iOS 8 and higher
- AirWatch Admin Console 8.3 FP06 or higher
How to Download AirWatch Boxer v3.9 for iOS
- Prior Version is Installed – Direct end users to update the app when prompted. The application seamlessly updates over the existing application version without disrupting device enterprise functionality.
- Prior Version is Not Installed – Direct end users to download it from the App Store.
Support Contact Information
The AirWatch Team