The VMware AirWatch® team is excited to announce that AirWatch Inbox 2.5.9 for iOS is publicly available.
Bugs Fixed in this App Version
- Inbox crashes upon upgrade on devices with iOS versions earlier than 8.2 (AEC-183948)
- Emails sent from certain Lotus environments show in plain text when sent to external users such as Gmail (AEC-183926)
- Calendar- app fails to send correct update to the attendees (AEC-18363)
- Inbox displays version as 0 (AEC-183943)
- Crashlytics crash (AEC-183947, AEC-183946, AEC-183945, AEC-183940, AEC-183939)
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading Inbox 2.5.9 for iOS.
- iOS 7+
- AirWatch Admin Console 7+
How to Download AirWatch Inbox 2.5.9 for iOS
- Prior Version is Installed – Direct end users to update the app when prompted. The application seamlessly updates over the existing application version without disrupting device enterprise functionality.
- Prior Version is Not Installed – Direct end users to download it from the App Store.
Support Contact Information
The AirWatch Team