Introducing AirWatch 8.3.11
The AirWatch® team is excited to announce that AirWatch 8.3.11 is now publicly available.
This release is now available for download on myAirWatch.
Software Delivery Notification
SDN # - AW_8.3.11
Release - 8.3
Work Items Addressed
- AAPP-1221: Added seed script for iOS 9.3.5.
- AAPP-1141: Improved user authentication during enrollment with the AirWatch Agent.
- AAPP-1321: Added seed script for iOS 10.0.1 and tvOS 10.
- AAPP-1346: Added seed script for iPhone 7 models.
- AAPP-1235: Improved Lost Mode enabling for iOS 10 Supervised devices.
- AGGL-3: Improved performance for User Group enrollment for large user groups (>600).
- AMST-533: Improved EAS profiles for Redstone Phone builds native mail client.
- CMCM-186358: Improved Content Locker content sync on Android devices.
- CMCM-185831: Improved Read-Only admin security restrictions for content management.
- CMDM-201184: Enhanced Add Missing Users function for User Group management in AirWatch Admin Console.
- CMEM-182156: Enhanced mail delivery when attachment encryption is enabled.
- CMEM-182493: Enhanced mail download for Windows native mail client via SEG when attachment encryption is enabled.
- CMSVC-689: Improved email performance for Admin account creation on AirWatch Admin Console.
- CMSVC-644: Enhanced SAML redirection with SHA256 signed authentication request in a FIPS compliant console server.
- CMSVC-819: Improved email delivery for Admin account creation using Batch Import on AirWatch Admin Console.
- CMSVC-848: Enhanced Object Identifier LDAP field parsing in AirWatch Admin Console.
- CMSVC-896: Improved email formatting for Admin account creation via Batch Import on AirWatch Admin Console.
- CRSVC-439: Improved Certificate Revocation status reporting in AirWatch Admin Console when a device is unenrolled or enterprise-wiped.
- RUGG-432: Added ApplicationGroup as a mandatory field for Device ID endpoints.
- SINST-174146: Encrypted SQL database information on the Reports Installer.
Use the following step-by-step instructions to apply a feature pack or other patch to your version of AirWatch.
Important: Contact AirWatch if your SEG is on the same server as your AirWatch Admin Console or Device Services servers for instructions on how to proceed.
Consider retaining *.exe installation files in case there are issues.
- Stop all the AirWatch services and websites on AirWatch Admin Console and Device Services servers.
- Back up your AirWatch Application Servers and AirWatch Database.
- Obtain the AirWatch_Application_8.3._FPXX_Install.exe and AirWatch_Database_8.3_FPXX_Setup.exe files from AirWatch Resources (resources.air-watch.com). These are the full installer files, which you run on your servers to apply the upgrade.
- Execute the AirWatch_Application_8.3_FPXX_Install.exe by right-clicking and running as administrator on each Console and Device Services server up until the point where all application servers state "IIS and all services are now stopped. Please upgrade your AirWatch database using the provided script", then immediately proceed to the next step.
- Run the AirWatch_Database_8.3_FPXX_Setup.exe executable on the AirWatch database server.
- Finish running the installers on each Console and Device Services server.