The VMware AirWatch® team is excited to announce that AirWatch SDK Bindings 1.0.1 for Xamarin is publicly available.
What’s New in this Version
- Added Support for iOS 10.
- Added support for Android N.
- Updated bindings to use AirWatch iOS SDK 126.96.36.199 and AirWatch Android SDK 16.04.1 (only the Client SDK).
Bugs Fixed in this App Version
- Resolved an issue where the proxy certificate was not being refetched during error scenario (ISDK-168579).
- Resolved an issue where duplicate symbols were encountered if the Lumberjack library was used (ISDK-168633).
- Resolved compilation issues with the SDK example application (ISDK-168634).
- Added a patch for Tunnel Proxy reachability security (ISDK-168578).
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading AirWatch SDK Bindings 1.0.1 for Xamarin.
- iOS 7+ (for iOS SDK component)
- Android 4.0.3+ (for Android SDK component)
- AirWatch Console 8.0+ (may need to be higher depending on specific features)
How to Download AirWatch SDK Bindings 1.0.1 for Xamarin
Download the component from the Xamarin component store.
Support Contact Information
The AirWatch Team