The VMware AirWatch® team is excited to announce that AirWatch Inbox 2.5.8 for iOS is publicly available.
Bugs Fixed in this App Version
- iOS 10 Beta 8 - Unable to view attachments (AEC-183927)
- Crash on OPTIONS command response (AEC-183844)
- Encrypted email reply to emails should also be encrypted or signed (AEC-183840)
- Lotus - Old calendar blocks are not removed after editing recurring meetings (AEC-183812)
- Blocked Email message font size is very small when viewed in iOS AirWatch Inbox (AEC-183794)
- Moving items between folders while offline does not sync up in online mode (AEC-183787)
- Crash when app size increases more than 300+ MB (AEC-182979)
- Long folder name optimizations (AEC-1705, AEC-183900)
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading Inbox 2.5.8 for iOS.
- iOS 7+
- AirWatch Admin Console 7+
How to Download AirWatch Inbox 2.5.8 for iOS
- Prior Version is Installed – Direct end users to update the app when prompted. The application seamlessly updates over the existing application version without disrupting device enterprise functionality.
- Prior Version is Not Installed – Direct end users to download it from the App Store.
Support Contact Information
The AirWatch Team