The VMware AirWatch®team is excited to announce that AirWatch Boxer v3.8 for iOS is publicly available.
What’s New in this App Version
- Users can now manage Automatic Replies (Out of Office) from the device (PR-186838)
- Users can now quickly dial in to a conference call from a calendar event (PR-189179)
- Added additional details when viewing contacts from GAL search (PR-189955)
- Added additional fields to Contacts such as “Notes” and “Yomi Names” (PR-184962, PR-186876)
- Users can now turn off “Local Contacts”. So, they will no longer see device contacts when searching for a recipient. Admins can restrict this setting from being turned on (PR-189180)
- The Caller ID feature will no longer export a contact if the user already has that contact on their device. Contacts that are exported will now have a disclaimer in the notes field explaining why the contacts are there and that it is a one-way sync (PR-189855)
- Boxer now creates Archive and Spam folders only after the first time the user performs the respective action. Additionally, admins can disable these actions (PR-189856)
Bugs Fixed in this App Version
- Able to scroll past visible contents on some screens (BINXI-1322)
- Bullet/number formatting from certain clients are not rendering (BINXI-2318)
- Accepting a meeting when offline does not update the calendar (BINXI-1538)
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading AirWatch Boxer 3.8 for iOS.
- iOS 8 and higher
- AirWatch Admin Console 8.3 FP06 or higher
How to Download AirWatch Boxer 3.8 for iOS
- Prior Version is Installed – Direct end users to update the app when prompted. The application seamlessly updates over the existing application version without disrupting device enterprise functionality.
- Prior Version is Not Installed – Direct end users to download it from the App Store.
Support Contact Information
The AirWatch Team