The VMware AirWatch® team is excited to announce that AirWatchAgent v2.3.3 for OS X is publicly available.
Bugs Fixed in this App Version
- OAGNT-182858: Resolved Agent not prompting for the password in mac OS X.
- OAGNT-182821: Resolved OS X agent switching to unenrolled state even though device is enrolled.
- OAGNT-182850: WebSockets URL is now updated on enrollment and when device is restarted before Agent connects to server.
- OAGNT-182794: Resolved Tunnel Agent crashes when SSL is enabled in Remote Management settings.
- OAGNT-182829: When agent is installed on top of the agent again, agent process will be stopped.
- OAGNT-182825: Enrollment status changes to 'Enrolled' when enrolled device is restarted with internet disconnection.
- OAGNT-182762: Prompt to change passcode reappears if user force quits AirWatch Agent.
- OAGNT-182820: Agent connects to AWCM after a restart.
- OAGNT-182831: Resolved Agent incorrectly logging as 'Device is already encrypted' when it is not.
- OAGNT-182852: Applet no longer displays Invalid Data Received when trying to remote into the enrolled device.
- OAGNT-182837: Agent detects Device Model when device is not connected to internet.
- OAGNT-182835: Resolved OS X Single Advanced Staging to a Directory User issues.
- OAGNT-182827: Awcmd no longer attempts connection with server after a device is unenrolled.
- OAGNT-182826: Agent changes the Enrollment status to 'Enroll Now' if the MDM profile is removed soon after enrollment.
- OAGNT-182813: Resolved passcode prompt reappearing after the Passcode profile is removed.
- OAGNT-182840: AirWatch Agent retains old logs once Agent is upgraded to newer version.
- OAGNT-182809: Agent no longer notifies user when there are no new Software Updates available.
- OAGNT-182857: Agent can still communicate to server when MDM profile is removed during internet disconnection.
- OAGNT-182854: Agent preferences transition not smooth in macOS Sierra.
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading AirWatch Agent v2.3.3 for OS X.
- Mac OS X v10.7 or higher is required to install the Agent
- The Agent is backwards compatible for existing features on other versions.
How to Download AirWatch Agent v2.3.3 for OS X
- Prior Version is Installed – This will be included in a seeded update to the AirWatch Admin Console. The application seamlessly updates over the existing application version without disrupting device enterprise functionality.
- Prior Version is Not Installed – Direct end users to download the application from AWAgent.com.
Support Contact Information
The AirWatch Team