The VMware AirWatch® team is excited to announce that AirWatch Inbox 2.6.3 for Android is publicly available.
Bugs Fixed in this App Version
- Upgraded SDK version for Android N support (AINBX-185725)
- SQLCipher error while launching Inbox on Android N (AINBX-185752)
- Inbox crash on Android N (AINBX-185753)
- Inbox contacts crash (AINBX-185754)
- Inbox crash while opening .vcf attachments (AINBX-185760)
- Disable localized sorting for Android N (AINBX-185719)
Known Issues in this App Version
Due to changes in available APIs on Android N, contacts sorting will be incorrect when a contact with special characters like é and ü are present. Earlier, é would be equivalent to e in sorting. However, now contacts with those characters will be placed below all the other contacts.
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading AirWatch Inbox 2.6.3 for Android.
- AirWatch Console 8.0
How to Download AirWatch Inbox 2.6.3 for Android
- Prior Version is Installed – Direct end users to update the app when prompted. The application seamlessly updates over the existing application version without disrupting device enterprise functionality.
- Prior Version is Not Installed – Direct end users to download it from the Play Store.
Support Contact Information
The AirWatch Team