Introducing AirWatch 8.3.10
The AirWatch® team is excited to announce that AirWatch 8.3.10 is now publicly available.
This release is now available for download on myAirWatch.
Software Delivery Notification
SDN # - AW_8.3.10
Release - 8.3
Work Items Addressed
- AAPP-1081: Seeded script for upcoming iOS release.
- AGGL-160: Enhanced device enrollment count parameters and filters.
- AGGL-162: Added ability to delete registered devices using AssetNumber and a specified UserID.
- AGGL-186: Created option to clear or leave a shared device's passcode when the device is logged out.
- AGGL-327: Added username search for unenrolled devices in Device Extensive Search API.
- AMST-263: Enhanced Retrieve Network Information API for Windows Phone.
- AMST-509: Enhanced Custom Friendly name display in the AirWatch Admin Console for Windows Phone 8.1 devices after enrollment.
- AMST-98: Enhanced Azure AD Immutable ID decoding and comparison.
- ARES-574: Updated corporate branding in App Catalog menu.
- ARES-643: Improved Manage Devices page load time for large device count deployments.
- ARES-716: Updated corporate branding in mobile App Catalog menu.
- ARES-931: Enhanced internal app display on AirWatch Admin Console.
- CMAM-173143: Enhanced List View Export for internal application lists.
- CMAM-173368: Enhanced application deployment parameter handling for app assignment.
- CMCM-185344: Enhanced Secure Content Locker deployment to Spanish-language iPads.
- CMCM-185761: Resolved displays of unwanted metadata in Device Details Content page.
- CMCM-186017: Enhanced User Group assignment editing for Remote Storage settings in the AirWatch Admin Console.
- CMCM-186054: Modified Link Field for Repository Templates path constraints.
- CMCM-186102: Added Child organization group settings to accept "Inherit" permissions and assignments.
- CMCM-186302: Enhanced AirWatch Content Locker file sync logic for NFS Repository.
- CMDM-197907: Enhanced DEP re-enrollment OG assignment rules for previously-wiped devices.
- CMDM-197997: Improved Windows 10 device encryption status display in AirWatch Admin Console.
- CMDM-199578: Enhanced Compliance Policy Dashboard appearance in the AirWatch Admin Console when using Internet Explorer 11.
- CMDM-200457: Enhanced buffer memory usage for Register API calls.
- CMDM-202433: Added a Role resource for Offline enrollment feature.
- CMDM-202949: Enhanced custom User Group behavior when enrollment is restricted to configured groups.
- CMDM-203985: Upgraded Change Report API reporting.
- CMDM-204096: Reordered XML values in CustomAttribute Search API tags.
- CMEM-182111: Enhanced Hebrew filename support for SEG Encryption on iOS devices.
- CRSVC-148: Integrated Opentrust certificates with Lotus Domino user LDAP directory.
- CRSVC-36: Integrated Web Listener with Lotus Domino user Person document.
- FBI-177007: Enabled data export from AirWatch database into Datamart using stored procs.
- FCA-179116: Integrated double-byte character display support for Organization Groups in Internet Explorer.
- FCA-179738: Enhanced device location and tracking.
- FCA-179954: Enhanced Apps page display in AirWatch Pro.
- FCA-180348: Enhanced System Setting screen appearance on AirWatch Admin Console.
- FDB-552: Revised Bulk Import timeout logic during user enrollment.
- FSEC-182418: Created an endpoint for certificate pinning validation errors in the Event Logging API.
- FSEC-182445: Added SSL Pinning endpoints to the Trust Service Implementation.
- GEM-84: Updated stored procedure to pull app data to include needed Bundle IDs.
- PPAT-902: Improved DNS request handling for AirWatch Tunnel server.
- PPAT-909: Enhanced security for reachability test between iOS AirWatch SDK and AirWatch Tunnel proxy (Legacy MAG). More information can be found here.
- RUGG-3: Enhanced sorting performance for products assigned to devices in the AirWatch Admin Portal.
- RUGG-4: Added pagination support to Product Provisioning Job API.
- RUGG-429: Added white space support to CustomAttributes API.
- RUGG-71: Enhanced offline provisioning protocol to indicate when content cannot be retrieved from the remote repository.
- RUGG-89: Upgraded UpdateCustomAttibute API CA creation.
Use the following step-by-step instructions to apply a feature pack or other patch to your version of AirWatch.
Important: Contact AirWatch if your SEG is on the same server as your AirWatch Admin Console or Device Services servers for instructions on how to proceed.
Consider retaining *.exe installation files in case there are issues.
- Stop all the AirWatch services and websites on AirWatch Admin Console and Device Services servers.
- Back up your AirWatch Application Servers and AirWatch Database.
- Obtain the AirWatch_Application_8.3._FPXX_Install.exe and AirWatch_Database_8.3_FPXX_Setup.exe files from AirWatch Resources (resources.air-watch.com). These are the full installer files, which you run on your servers to apply the upgrade.
- Execute the AirWatch_Application_8.3_FPXX_Install.exe by right-clicking and running as administrator on each Console and Device Services server up until the point where all application servers state "IIS and all services are now stopped. Please upgrade your AirWatch database using the provided script", then immediately proceed to the next step.
- Run the AirWatch_Database_8.3_FPXX_Setup.exe executable on the AirWatch database server.
- Finish running the installers on each Console and Device Services server.