The VMware AirWatch® team is excited to announce that AirWatch Container 3.1 for Android is publicly available.
What’s New in this App Version
- Support for Android N
Bugs Fixed in this App Version
- AWORK-168199 – Resolved issue where container crashed when attempting to download Internal Apps when Storage permission is Denied.
- AWORK-168200 – Resolved issue where the change of Personal Home Setting to 'setting' in Android N made the device unusable.
- AWORK-168193 - SSO lock attempts now properly come down from the AirWatch Admin Console.
- AWORK-168191 – Fixed issue where the app did not respond while enrolling into Android container.
- AWORK-168195 - Container no longer continues with enrollment when the wrong passcode was entered in 'Confirm Passcode' field.
- AWORK-168179 - Removed bookmark app no longers appears in home screen after upgrading.
- AWORK-168181 – Resolved issue where the app was not launching a managed configuration for Boxer if Boxer was previously installed before enrollment.
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading AirWatch Container 3.1 for Android.
- Android 4.0+ (Ice Cream Sandwich and above)
- AirWatch Console 8.1+
How to Download AirWatch Container 3.1 for Android
- Prior Version is Installed – Direct end users to update the app when prompted. The application seamlessly updates over the existing application version without disrupting device enterprise functionality.
- Prior Version is Not Installed – Direct end users to download it from the Play Store.
Support Contact Information
The AirWatch Team