The VMware AirWatch® team is excited to announce that AirWatch Agent 5.3 for iOS is publicly available.
What’s New in this App Version
- iOS 10 compatibility
- Improved security for authentication using Captcha
- Exit single app mode with admin passcode for a Check-in Check-out device
Bugs Fixed in this App Version
- IAGNT-169173: Agent no longer incorrectly detects device as compromised on iOS 10 Beta 2.
- IAGNT-169132: Resolved username showing Multi-Staging User when it is checked out to another user.
- IAGNT-169129: Resolved "Allow Location Services" message not appearing until user force-quits and relaunches Agent after enrollment.
- IAGNT-169116: Resolved Agent prompting to create SSO passcode and SSO authentication being successful with old passcode.
- IAGNT-169114: Push Notification is now saved in Agent on iOS 10 Beta 1 device.
- IAGNT-169007: Resolved Offline screen not dismissing when offline access is disabled and network activity is reestablished intermittently.
- IAGNT-169160: Group ID field shows on CICO screen when enrolling with a Multi-staging User.
- IAGNT-169073: For Hebrew localized iOS devices, added labels during user enrollment.
- IAGNT-169193: For Hebrew localized iOS devices, TOU Decline text is not translated and Accept & Decline text is overlapped.
- IAGNT-169087: Resolved Nitrodesk TouchDown Enterprise configuration on iOS devices.
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading AirWatch Agent 5.3 for iOS.
- iOS 8 and higher
- AirWatch Console 8.0 and higher
How to Download AirWatch Agent 5.3 for iOS
Prior Version is Installed – Direct end users to update the app when prompted. The application seamlessly updates over the existing application version without disrupting device enterprise functionality.
Prior Version is Not Installed – Direct end users to download it from the App Store
Support Contact Information
The AirWatch Team