The AirWatch® team is excited to announce that AirWatch SDK 5.9.1 for iOS is publicly available.
What’s New in this App Version
- Added support for the iOS 10
Bugs Fixed in this App Version
- Resolved an issue where the proxy certificate was not being refetched during error scenario (ISDK-168579)
- Resolved an issue where duplicate symbols were encountered if the Lumberjack library was used (ISDK-168633)
- Resolved compilation issues with the SDK example application (ISDK-168634)
- Added a patch for Tunnel Proxy reachability security (ISDK-168578)
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading AirWatch SDK 5.9.1 for iOS.
- iOS 7+
- AirWatch Console 8.0+ (May need to be higher depending on specific features)
How to Download AirWatch SDK 5.9.1 for iOS
- Existing SDK Users – Use the same SDK download link from the myAirWatch portal with which you previously downloaded the SDK.
- New SDK Users – Request download permissions from your AirWatch account representative.
Support Contact Information
The AirWatch Team