The VMware AirWatch® team is excited to announce that AirWatch Inbox 2.5.7 for iOS is publicly available.
What’s New in this App Version
- Support for iOS10
Bugs Fixed in this App Version
- Improved support of Japanese and multi-byte characters (AEC-183841, AEC-183782, AEC-183882, AEC-183894, AEC-182394, AEC-183798)
- Inbox will no longer prompt for password when encountering 403 error (AEC-183889)
- Resolved app freeze that happens when the device is in Airplane mode (AEC-183849)
- Lotus - Resolved an issue where the email history was not displaying for a particular customer (AEC-183762)
- Lotus - Inbox preview will no longer show css properties for certain emails (AEC-183784)
- Lotus - Plain text emails now render line breaks properly (AEC-183884)
- Resolved issue where one problematic message can stop new email sync (AEC-183846)
- iOS 10 BETA devices will no longer be detected as jailbroken devices (AEC-183896)
- When authenticating with a certificate, Inbox no longer allows the user to enter a password when certain network errors occur (AEC-183897)
- Resolved issue where Inbox sends invites to users with capitalized domain names (AEC-183885)
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading Inbox 2.5.7 for iOS.
- iOS 7+
- AirWatch Admin Console 7+
How to Download AirWatch Inbox 2.5.7 for iOS
Prior Version is Installed – Direct end users to update the app when prompted. The application seamlessly updates over the existing application version without disrupting device enterprise functionality.
Support Contact Information
The AirWatch Team