The VMware AirWatch® team is excited to announce that AirWatch Browser 4.0.1 for Android is publicly available.
What’s New in this App Version
- Support for Android Nougat devices - Devices running Android N can utilize existing functionality of the AirWatch Browser for Android upon upgrade to v4.0.1
Bugs Fixed in this App Version
- In non-compliant devices, HTTP sites show different MAG error than HTTPS sites (ABRW-170375)
- Fix for crash due to proxy change (ABRW-170325)
- Fix for IA failure when device is enrolled using token and SSO is disabled (ABRW-170373)
- Fix for crash when moving device to a new Organization Group (OG), and deleting the original OG (ABRW-170256)
- Fix when Browser cannot fetch Group ID and Server URL, when devices is token enrolled (ABRW-170374)
- Fix when Android Browser Kerberos Auth via Tunnel KKDCP not working (ABRW-170064)
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading AirWatch Browser 4.0.1 for Android.
- Android 4.1 and higher
- AirWatch Admin Console 8.0 and higher
How to Download AirWatch Browser 4.0.1 for Android
- Prior Version is Installed – Direct end users to update the app when prompted. The application seamlessly updates over the existing application version without disrupting device enterprise functionality.
- Prior Version is Not Installed – Direct end users to download it from the Google Play Store.
Support Contact Information
The AirWatch Team