The VMware AirWatch® team is excited to announce that AirWatch Samsung ELM Service 3.0.3 for Android is publicly available.
What’s New in this App Version
- Implemented MMS Restrictions which prevent end users from sending and receiving MMS messages on the native messaging client.
- Added functionality to enable Samsung Knox container by moving organization groups: The admin can move devices between Organization Groups that have Knox enabled and disabled on them, and have the Knox container created and removed accordingly.
- Added support for NetMotion VPN client for Samsung Knox.
Bugs Fixed in this App Version
AAGNT-177556 – Resolved issue with Global proxy profile not working on Samsung devices.
AAGNT-177519 – Resolved issue where Samsung marshmallow devices get stuck at enterprise settings page during enrollment.
AAGNT-176584 – Resolved issue with Samsung Knox CC Mode not enabled.
AAGNT-177768 – Resolved issue where editing Knox EAS account while authentication fails creates an additional EAS account instead of altering existing non-authenticated account.
AAGNT-176916 – Resolved error with installing certificate on S4 Mini with ELM.
AAGNT-177116 – Resolved issue with 'Allow Email Account Addition' payload in Restriction profile does not work.
AAGNT-176755 – Resolved issue with Samsung SAFE email addition/removal restriction not working.
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading AirWatch Samsung ELM Service 3.0.3 for Android.
- Android 4.0+ (Ice Cream Sandwich or higher)
- AirWatch Admin Console v8.1+
How to Download AirWatch Samsung ELM Service 3.0.3 for Android
- Prior Version is Installed – Direct end users to update the app when prompted. The application seamlessly updates over the existing application version without disrupting device enterprise functionality.
- Prior Version is Not Installed – Direct end users to download it from the Google Play Store.
Support Contact Information
The AirWatch Team