The VMware AirWatch® team is excited to announce that VMware Content Locker 2.6 for Android is publicly available.
What’s New in this App Version
- Support for Android Nougat
Bugs Fixed in this App Version
- Content Locker crash on launch on Android N (ASCL – 173058)
- Device stuck in offline mode after changing Wi-Fi on Android N (ASCL – 172144)
- SD card folder structure not showing up when attempting file upload on Android N (ASCL – 173118)
- Sync not starting after switching from offline to online mode (ASCL – 172735)
- Incorrect metadata in upload queue (ASCL – 172032)
- Unable to send attachment from Content Locker to Inbox
- Content Locker crashes on Lenovo Yoga tablets
- Does not support Pivot tables in Excel
- Rendering on pie charts in Excel is buggy on zoom
- Unable to copy paste between text files
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading VMware Content Locker 2.6 for Android.
- Android 4.0+
- AirWatch 8.2+
How to Download VMware Content Locker 2.6 for Android
- Prior Version is Installed – Direct end users to update the app when prompted. The application seamlessly updates over the existing application version without disrupting device enterprise functionality.
- Prior Version is Not Installed – Direct end users to download it from the Google Play Store.
Support Contact Information
The AirWatch Team