Introducing VMware AirWatch® Browser 5.1 for iOS
The VMware AirWatch® team is excited to announce that AirWatch Browser 5.1 for iOS is publicly available.
What’s New in this App Version
- iOS Web Clip Profiles are now Browser Bookmarks – Allows administrators to upload images that would be associated with bookmarks.
- Multi-tab Kiosk Mode ‘Return Home After Inactivity’ setting resets the Browser tabs. As a pre-requisite, Clear Cookies and History with Home must be enabled.
- Support for iOS 10 is provided.
Bugs Fixed in this App Version
- IBRW-169975: Fix for crashes related to encryption or decryption of Browser history
- IBRW-169881: Fix for bottom region of webpage not being displayed
- IBRW-170010: Fix when certain webpages cannot be scrolled
- IBRW-169832: Fix for SAP web application connection error
- IBRW-169971: Fix when Approve or Deny button defined in footer of FIORI web page is truncated
- IBRW-169980: Fix for browser not accepting style of page while scrolling in iPad Air 2
- IBRW-169937: Fix for footer not appearing unless user scrolls down
- IBRW-169978: Fix for not being able to open attachment in website
- IBRW-169952: Fix for not being able to access internal sites intermittently
Take advantage of the updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading AirWatch Browser 5.1 for iOS.
- iOS 8 and higher
- AirWatch Admin Console 8.1 or higher
How to Download AirWatch Browser 5.1 for iOS
- Prior Version is Installed – Direct end users to update the app when prompted. The application seamlessly updates over the existing application version without disrupting device enterprise functionality.
- Prior Version is Not Installed – Direct end users to download it from the iOS App Store.
Support Contact Information
The AirWatch Team