The VMware AirWatch® team is excited to announce that AirWatch Inbox 2.6.2 for Android is publicly available.
Bugs Fixed in this App Version
- Unable to send S/MIME encrypted emails (AINBX-185731)
- Emails stuck in outbox when using S/MIME (AINBX-185730)
- Reply or forward action is cropping the original email in Exchange 2003 (AINBX-185718)
- No option to select All under days to sync (AINBX-185710)
- Replying to calendar invites do not update acceptance status (AINBX-185697)
- Calendar cancellations do not sync properly for “now and future events” (AINBX-185691)
- Unknown URL/strings seen in emails on Exchange 2003 (AINBX-185689)
- Bottom action bar intermittently disappears when you open a message (AINBX-185686)
- Native contacts fail to sync all 1000 contacts (AINBX-185682)
- Emails with attachments over 7 MB stuck in outbox (AINBX-185645)
- SSO session does not terminated when enrolled with Container (AINBX-185638)
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading AirWatch Inbox 2.6.2 for Android.
- AirWatch Console 8.0
How to Download AirWatch Inbox 2.6.2 for Android
- Prior Version is Installed – Direct end users to update the app when prompted. The application seamlessly updates over the existing application version without disrupting device enterprise functionality.
- Prior Version is Not Installed – Direct end users to download it from the Play Store.
Support Contact Information
The AirWatch Team