The VMware AirWatch® team is excited to announce that AirWatch Boxer 3.7 for iOS is publicly available.
What’s New in this App Version
- Users can now manually configure Exchange ActiveSync accounts without AirWatch Management (PR-190523)
- Users can now forward calendar events (PR-189074)
- Conversation view option is available in settings under email section (PR-188243)
- Users can now easily email the organizer or attendees list when viewing a calendar event (PR-185720)
- Boxer displays photos for contacts in the Global Address List (PR-185875)
- Users can now pull down to refresh the 'Unread' custom box (PR-188260)
Bugs Fixed in this App Version
- Boxer 3.1.1 fails to configure with Container (BINXI-2285)
- Boxer may post duplicate notifications when using ENS (BINXI-2150)
- Some messages in a conversation do not fully expand (BINXI-1538)
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading AirWatch Boxer 3.7 for iOS.
- iOS 8+
- AirWatch Admin Console 8.3 FP06 or higher
How to Download AirWatch Boxer 3.7 for iOS
- Prior Version is Installed – Direct end users to update the app when prompted. The application seamlessly updates over the existing application version without disrupting device enterprise functionality.
- Prior Version is Not Installed – Direct end users to download it from the App Store.
Support Contact Information
The AirWatch Team