Introducing VMware AirWatch® SDK 16.04 for Android
The VMware AirWatch® team is excited to announce that AirWatch SDK 16.04 for Android is publicly available.
What’s New in this App Version
- Support for Android N
- Simplified the initialization process for AWFramework to make integration easier.
- Added support for automatic and abstracted authentication to the AWFramework.
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading AirWatch SDK 16.04 for Android.
- Android 4.0.3+
- Android Agent 5.3 (required if using the AWFramework library)
- Android Studio IDE with Gradle (required if using the AWFramework library)
- AirWatch Console 8.0+ (may need to be higher depending on specific features)
How to Download AirWatch SDK 16.04 for Android
- Prior Version is Installed – Use the same SDK download link from the myAirWatch portal with which you previously downloaded the SDK.
- Prior Version is Not Installed – Request download permissions from your AirWatch account representative.
Support Contact Information
The AirWatch Team