Introducing VMware Content Locker 1.0 for Windows
The VMware AirWatch® team is excited to announce that VMware Content Locker 1.0 for Windows is publicly available.
What’s New in this App Version
- Windows Universal Support – Provides a unified experience on desktop and mobile devices
- VMware AirWatch® Inbox Integration – Open encrypted and non-encrypted email attachments from VMware AirWatch® Inbox
- Additional File Type Support – Open and view GIF, TIFF, BMP, ZIP and password protected ZIP files
- Personal Content Repository – Access and share files and folders stored to the Personal Content repository
Bugs Fixed in this App Version
- WXSCL-1108 - Error opening email attachments special characters
- WXSCL-825 - Powerpoint document not rendering Thai
- WXSCL-156 - Unable to open some email attachments
- WXSCL-983 - Closing and re-launching crashes app
- Not supported features available in Windows 8
- WXSCL-1281 - Network File Share repository
- WXSCL-151 - SSO
- WAEC-178455 - After re-publishing EAS profile,attachments not opening into Content Locker [Desktop Only]
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading VMware Content Locker 1.0 for Windows.
- Windows 10
- AirWatch Console 8.2
How to Download VMware Content Locker 1.0 for Windows
- Windows Store – The app is available from the Windows Store.
- Previous Version is Installed – Content Locker 1.0 for Windows is not an upgrade from the 8.1 version, only install this version from the Windows Store.
Support Contact Information
The AirWatch Team