Introducing VMware Content Locker 2.5 for Android
The VMware AirWatch® team is excited to announce that VMware Content Locker 2.5 for Android is publicly available.
What’s New in this App Version
- Security enhancements
Bugs Fixed in this App Version
- ASCL-172869 - Fix for inability to save a previously opened file if user tried to open another file before saving edits
- ASCL-172914 - Fix for Content Locker extracting mime type from file extension for xbd and xct files
- ASCL-172998 - Fix for force stopping the apps while viewing files stops clean up task
- ASCL-173027 - Fix for crash while double tapping certain PDF hyperlinks
- ASCL-172990 - Fix for crash while clicking photos on S6 devices on OS 6.0.1
- ASCL-173000 - Fix for On-demand files’ metadata getting updated before file completes download
- ASCL-172913 - Fix for intermittent out-of-memory exceptions
- ASCL-172912 - Fix for crash when saving or emailing a PDF file that was generated from MS Word
- ASCL-172943 - Fix for connectivity issue while using custom ports
- ASCL-171955 - Fix for file extensions are duplicated when emailing a file from Content Locker
- Does not support Android N
- Does not support Pivot tables in Excel
- Unable to attach files to Touchdown for Smartphones email client
- Rendering on pie charts in Excel is buggy on zoom
- Unable to copy paste between text files
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading VMware Content Locker 2.5 for Android.
- Android 4.0+
- AirWatch 8.2+
How to Download VMware Content Locker 2.5 for Android
- Prior Version is Installed – Direct end users to update the app when prompted. The application seamlessly updates over the existing application version without disrupting device enterprise functionality.
- Prior Version is Not Installed – Direct end users to download it from the Google Play Store.
Support Contact Information
The AirWatch Team