Introducing VMware AirWatch® Remote Management 3.0 for Windows Mobile / CE
The VMware AirWatch® team is excited to announce that AirWatch Remote Management 3.0 for Windows Mobile / CE is publicly available.
What’s New in this App Version
- Security enhancements removing AES256ECB as an accepted form of encryption
Bugs Fixed in this App Version
- CMDM-200657: Fixed issue where the Fit to Screen option did not properly display on tablet devices.
- REMOTE-84: Corrected UI issues related to enabling the permission prompt option.
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading AirWatch Remote Management 3.0 for Windows Mobile / CE.
- Windows Mobile 5.0 or above device or Windows CE 5/6/7 device
- Latest Remote Management server configured and installed in respective environment.
- For SaaS customers this will be managed by the AirWatch SaaS Ops team.
- For on premise customers the AirWatch Deployments team will handle the setup.
- Java enabled/supported browser
How to Download AirWatch Remote Management 3.0 for Windows Mobile / CE
- Prior Version is Not Installed – Download the agent from AirWatch Resources. You must be whitelisted to access the CAB file. Please contact support by either calling your local AirWatch support line or submitting a Support Request via myAirWatch. Once downloaded, push the CAB to your devices via Product Provisioning.
- Prior Version is Installed – If you have a prior version of AirWatch Windows Mobile Remote Management installed on your device, you must upgrade your existing RM Agent by uninstalling the previous version and then pushing the new version. See above for steps once the previous version is uninstalled.
Support Contact Information
The AirWatch Team