Introducing VMware Boxer 3.1 for iOS
The VMware AirWatch® team is excited to announce that VMware Boxer 3.1 for iOS is publicly available.
What’s New in this App Version
- BINXI-1573 - Boxer will now configure for users enrolled with AirWatch Container (Console 8.3.6 FP6+)
- BINXI-1134 - Admins can now choose to use a certificate for authentication (Console 8.3.6 FP6+)
- BINXI-668 - Admins now have granular attachment restrictions in Boxer settings (Console 8.3.6 FP6+)
- BINXI-664 - Users can now use Touch ID when prompted for their passcode (iOS9+)
Bugs Fixed in this App Version
- BINXI-1483 - Some emails show inconsistent time of receipt from OWA or other Client(s)
- BINXI-1873 - Crash after Boxer password expiration
- BINXI-1236 - GAL Results Incomplete (Phone Numbers)
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading VMware Boxer 3.1 for iOS.
- iOS 8+
- AirWatch Admin Console 8.3 FP01 or higher minimum. Admin Console 8.3 FP06 or higher for new features.
How to Download AirWatch Boxer 3.1 for iOS
- Prior Version is Installed – Direct end users to update the app when prompted. The application seamlessly updates over the existing application version without disrupting device enterprise functionality.
- Prior Version is Not Installed – Direct end users to download it from the App Store.
Support Contact Information
The AirWatch Team