The VMware AirWatch® team is excited to announce that AirWatch Inbox 2.5.6 for iOS is publicly available.
Bugs Fixed in this App Version
- AEC-183883 Corrected the in-app version number.
- AEC-183874 Fixed an intermittent crash with edited calendar events.
- AEC-183872 Reduced the Window Size (Batch Size) of email sync.
- AEC-183870 Updated the App Switcher screen to match the Splash Screen.
- AEC-183869 Fixed an issue where the app performs a fresh sync and users lose their email signature.
- AEC-183868 Fixed an issue prompting for SCL install if SCL is required.
- AEC-183862 Improved profile fetch when re-enrolling with Container.
- AEC-183859 Deleting a single instance of a reoccurring event will no longer delete the series.
& AEC-183819 Improved encoding to better support Japanese characters for Lotus servers.
- AEC-183829 Fixed a crash when syncing certain contacts.
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading Inbox 2.5.6 for iOS.
- iOS 7+
- AirWatch Admin Console 7+
How to Download AirWatchInbox 2.5.6 for iOS
- Prior Version is Installed – Direct end users to update the app when prompted. The application seamlessly updates over the existing application version without disrupting device enterprise functionality.
- Prior Version is Not Installed – Direct end users to download it from the App Store
Support Contact Information
The AirWatch Team