The VMware AirWatch® team is excited to announce that AirWatch Samsung ELM Service 3.0.2 for Android is publicly available.
What’s New in this App Version
- Allow Fingerprint Unlock
- Allow Email Account Addition and Removal
- Allow Passcode Visibility
Bugs Fixed in this App Version
- AAGNT-175912: Resolved issue with username and password not populating automatically while configuring Samsung KNOX devices with Cisco VPN client.
- AAGNT-176678: Resolved issue with Lockscreen Overlay position parameters not affecting overlay image on KitKat devices.
- AAGNT-176780: Resolved issue where enrolling with required Samsung ELM service from Google Play Store does not automatically resume enrollment in the AirWatch Agent.
- AAGNT-177113: Resolved issue where Bluetooth toggles on and off after the Restrictions profile is pushed to the device.
- AAGNT-176872: Resolved issue with AirWatch Agent unenrolling after network timeout when transitioning to the Samsung ELM Service.
- AAGNT-176631: Resolved issue with Samsung KNOX VPN error code 112 causing persistent notifications.
- AAGNT-176901: Resolved issue where AirWatch Agent does not prompt to retry transition after Samsung ELM activation failure.
- AAGNT-176663: Resolved issue where profiles were applying before device is enterprise enrolled.
- AAGNT-174057: Resolved issue where SD Card Encryption fails to start even though SD Card is present in a device.
- AAGNT-174551: Resolved issue with AirWatch Agent not automatically re-applying the previously not supported profiles when the AirWatch Agent detects install of the service.
- AAGNT-176958: Resolved issue with whitelisting accounts using the “Allow Account Addition” restriction for Samsung KNOX not working as expected.
- AAGNT-177044: Resolved issue where the Location setting is forced set when Collect Location Data is enabled in AirWatch Agent settings.
- AAGNT-176989: Resolved issue with Samsung multi user not working as expected.
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading AirWatch Samsung ELM Service 3.0.2 for Android.
- Android 4.0+ (Ice Cream Sandwich and above)
- Samsung SAFE 4.0+
- AirWatch Console 8.2+
How to Download AirWatch Samsung ELM Service 3.0.2 for Android
- Prior Version is Installed – Direct end users to update the app when prompted. The application seamlessly updates over the existing application version without disrupting device enterprise functionality.
- Prior Version is Not Installed – Direct end users to download it from the Google Play Store.
Support Contact Information
The AirWatch Team