Introducing VMware AirWatch® Inbox 2.6.1 for Android
The VMware AirWatch® team is excited to announce that AirWatch Inbox 2.6.1 for Android is publicly available.
Bugs Fixed in this App Version
- AINBX-183929: Removed the option to import/export contacts
- AINBX-185655: Fixed an issue for users experiencing slow sync for mailboxes with a large number of items or folders
- AINBX-185660: Fixed performance issues for users with a high number of subfolders
- AINBX-185687: Fixed an issue where calendar cancellations of single instances of a recurring event do not sync
- AINBX-182229: Fixed an issue with crashing on exporting all contacts to a VCF file
- AINBX-185605: Fixed an issue where users are unable to open encrypted email
Take advantage of these updates by meeting the minimum requirements and downloading AirWatch Inbox 2.6.1 for Android.
Note: In some cases, users with rooted Android devices may experience crashes when using AirWatch Inbox 2.6.1. Root access should be removed from these devices before using the application.
- AirWatch Console 8.0
How to Download AirWatch Inbox 2.6.1 for Android
- Prior Version is Installed – Direct end users to update the app when prompted. The application seamlessly updates over the existing application version without disrupting device enterprise functionality.
- Prior Version is Not Installed – Direct end users to download it from the Play Store.
Support Contact Information
The AirWatch Team