The AirWatch team is excited to announce that AirWatch 8.4 is scheduled to be deployed to SaaS environments. You can view when your environment is scheduled to be upgraded by navigating to the My Company page on myAirWatch.
Release highlights for this version include:
- Introduction of support for new features and services by Apple for education
- Support for VMware Workspace ONE for stand alone MAM deployments
- Launch of support for Windows Store for Business
- Additional platform capabilities for Windows 10 and Apple iOS 9.3
- Rugged device relay server and performance enhancements
- Content malware scanning via integration with ICAP proxy
- AirWatch app updates, including Touch ID, content extensions and more
For a full list of new features, refer to the AirWatch 8.4 GA Release Notes.
For ongoing updates regarding known issues, technical bulletins, and other information pertinent to this release, please refer to Getting Ready for AirWatch 8.4.