Introducing VMware AirWatch® Inbox 2.5.5 for iOS
The VMware AirWatch® team is excited to announce that AirWatch Inbox 2.5.5 for iOS is publicly available.
Bugs Fixed in this App Version
- AEC-183858 – Resolves a critical issue that corrupts the enrollment for AirWatch Container enrolled users on iOS 9 devices when Inbox 2.5.4 was installed. An article outlining the symptoms in more detail and resolution steps for affected devices is available here.
- AEC-183859 – Cancelling a single occurrence of a reoccurring event will cancel the entire series.
- AEC-183860 – Creating an event with multiple recipients may get stuck in the outbox.
- AEC-183862 – Inbox may no longer receive an email profile when an end user re-enrolls using AirWatch Container.
Customers using AirWatch Container enrollment with AirWatch Inbox may have users who have upgraded to the previous Inbox version, AirWatch Inbox 2.5.4. These users must follow the remediation steps available here to successfully reconfigure AirWatch Inbox. Users who enrolled with the AirWatch Agent are not affected.
- iOS 7+
- AirWatch Admin Console 8.0+
How to Download AirWatch Inbox 2.5.5 for iOS
- Prior Version is Installed – Direct end users to update the app when prompted. The application seamlessly updates over the existing application version without disrupting device enterprise functionality.
- Prior Version is Not Installed – Direct end users to download it from the App Store
Support Contact Information
The AirWatch Team